Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Montana makes me fart.

I have no idea what is up with that.

I have spent time in this state before, like the summer employment from previous years, and it happens every time. There is something about this place that has me ripping the ripe ones It doesn’t happen in other states. At my previous address I only tooted when eating obnoxious foods just like a normal person. I’ve been here about three weeks and the gaseous output has increased pretty much daily. I can no longer deny it. In the past as soon as I left Montana the tooting stopped and everything was rosy once again. Now, I’m afraid I have a permanent address and no relief in sight.

It could be that I am feeling the repercussions of that pastrami sandwich I had for lunch, but that does not explain the interesting smells coming from my butt yesterday or the day before. It is not like I am eating unusual things either. I am doing my own shopping and I am buying pretty much the same stuff I bought at my last domicile. I may have to adjust my diet a little to see what effect that has. I am not feeling too hopeful though, I did that last year when I spent three months in this state. No results.

Fortunately my interaction with others is limited mostly to phone work. But if you ever visit this fine state and see a guy in public with clenched cheeks and eyes turning green, that’s me, just trying to be polite.