Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.
Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
- Any part of this manifesto can and will be ignored by M. Jones when it inconveniences him.
- I will not blog about politics.
- I will not blog about blogging or otherwise engage in navel-gazing
- I will not blog only to say 'I have nothing to say.'
- I will blog naked whenever possible.
- I will spell check my posts.
- I will not fear the delete key.
- I will always work to improve the quality of my writing.
- I will post photos once in a while.
- I will try to be succinct.
- I will try to be creative and original.
- I will blog with constant self denial about my mothers ability to find my blog.
- Intoxication is no excuse.
- I will not link to pages I found on blogdex, Bloglines, or any other blog aggregate. The world is already aware of these.
- I will not post a link without also posting a reason to visit the link. (And posting what can be found at the link is a pretty good idea too.)
- I will endeavor to have sex and blog about sex as often as possible, because this is what
the internet was invented for in the first placewill drive the most traffic to my blog.
- I will try to be observant of the world around me.
- If I can't think of anything original to say, I will at least try to find an original way to say it.
- I will be honest.
There is more Jones in the archives: February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 December 2009 January 2010 May 2014