Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Sex with ex

The smooth skin is as comfortable as a warm day, the motions of our bodies both familiar and new. Our faces are held close enough that we both gulp for the same hot air and I can look into her eyes and know there is enough trust there to just let go. Let go of inhibitions, let go of worries, let go of any feelings of how this might not be the right thing to do. Like the regret of always ordering the same thing from the menu at the restaurant. Constantly returning to the familiar. The other dishes are there, variety adds to life, bravery would let me pass on this and choose differently. But this one has a special place in my heart, in my palette. I have acquired a taste for her.

Me:
So how long are we going to keep having sex?
She:
Until one of us can't do it anymore I suppose.
Me:
How will you feel about that?
She:
I'll be sad, but I'll deal with it. I'll be okay. What about you?
Me:
I'll be sad, but I'll deal with it. I'll be okay.
She:
Should we set a deadline to stop?
Me:
No, we would never be able to enforce it.

Somehow it feels like there is nothing left to talk about, our feelings aren't for the sharing anymore. Somehow the seeds of intimacy still grow. A caress traded for a kiss. A kiss promotes embrace. The embrace holds to the warmth and security of another soul. These few hours to be cherished because soon there will be goodbyes again and the door will close and the delicious warmth in the bed will grow cool.

Comments:
Whoa. Heavy stuff. Brings back a memory or two...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home