Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pitching a tent

Girl 1:
I am sick of hearing "I just want photos of the hot lesbian action in the tent" every time I saw him for the past two weeks.
Me:
I want that too.
Girl 1:
Men!
Girl 2:
The only action in the tent is gonna be the tossing and turning as I try to fall asleep.
Girl 1:
Guys can be pigs. What is up with that?
Girl 2:
I've gone camping lots of times and all I ever really do is come out and pitch a tent.
Girl 2:
Oh, I didn't mean it that way. I didn't realize what I said until I saw him snickering.
Me:
I'm not saying anything.
Girl 2:
Oh god, this is going to end up on your blog isn't it?
Comments:
that's not quite how it went...but close :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home