Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Monday, May 16, 2005

CONFIDENTIAL

To the girl with the bright red hair crossing main street near the post office the other week. Yes, I confess, I was bicycling by slowly and dawdling at the stop signs because I thought you were attractive and I was enjoying watching you walk away. You were smiling a little so I hope you were enjoying your day.

To the attractive dark haired girl that sold me my license plates. I saw you again at the bar a couple days later. You said hi but I was with other new friends and perhaps a little shy. I apologize for staring, it took a couple moments before I remembered where I recognized you from. After that I was staring because I thought you were cute.

To any girl that catches me staring. Gawd, I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't mean to be lecherous. Beauty catches my eye and sometimes I can't help but to become entranced by you. I hope you can take it as a compliment. I am really a nice guy. Really. I mean you no harm.