Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hospital

Me:
Hey B_, I hear you fell down a mountain.
B_:
I fell off my horse but only halfway down the mountain.
Me:
So how bad is it?
B_:
Well, they say I broke my spine in two places. My shoulder is broke, my ribs are broke and my sternum. They say I bruised my lungs. My legs hurt and I am getting these damn charley horses.
Me:
Damn.
B_:
Tell K_ I'm sorry, but I won't be able to pack for her this year.
Me:
I'll tell her. She will be disappointed but she will understand.
Nurse:
I need to wheel you to the other room for another cat scan now.
B_:
Okay, but only because you are a lot cuter than that guy.
Me:
Now I know you are going be okay.
B_:
Thanks for coming by to see me.
Me:
No problem. Believe it or not you are looking pretty good right now.
B_:
Believe it or not I'm feeling pretty good.