Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, June 23, 2006

This week

This week I made purchases at three different hardware stores.

This week I moved and installed a walk in refrigerator.

This week I had an employee answering the phone for me and I did not worry at all if it was getting done right.

This week I clenched my teeth and showed no fear while an 18 year old employee drove me around in the big van.

This week I connected a washer and dryer.

This week I printed out every one of my Emails and drove them to the office while waiting for the DSL line to be connected.

This week I repaired and painted a chair.

This week I learned how to clean a paintbrush.

This week I wore paint around for several days.

This week the earliest I left to go to work was 7:00 am. The latest I left was 8:20 am.

This week the earliest I got home from work was 7:30 pm and the latest I got home was 10:15 pm.

This week I learned two things about grizzly bears that I did not know before. (They never walk on a ridge line and it is very rare to see two unrelated bears together.)

This week my computer has been turned off more than it has been turned on.

This week I activated a new cell phone.

This week it took three trips to the cell phone store to get it right.

This week I talked with an old friend I have not seen in a long time.

Comments:
Wow, you have been busy!

Two unrelated bears together huh? Hmm...interesting.
 
Sounds like you've been busy..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home