Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blogrolling

I am pleasantly surprised to find people actually stopping by my blog and posting a few comments. To keep the karma wheels turning here are a few links back:

Odett - Thanks for sharing my pain with customer service.

Anonymous - Was good enough to point out that gas comes in 85 octane flavor in Helena. Could be an altitude thing.

Craig over at mtpolitics.net said thanks for the link.

Sarpy Sam pointed out to me that a true Ruben was made with corned beef and not (as I sometimes like them) with pastrami. I was skeptical, I had to make a googlefight. Sarpy Sam was right, the man really knows his beef. I stand corrected.