Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

busy

The alarm did its thing at 5:48, take some time to masturbate.

Hair in the mirror is in a crazy funk. Trim it now or it ain't getting done.

Hit the shower, eat some curds and fruit. Surf the web and read the news.

Print my Email, find my socks. Keys, phone and wallet fill my pockets.

Whadd-I-forget, wadd-I-forget? I'm not late yet. Whadd-I-forget, wadd-I-forget? I'm missing something it's a safe bet.

At the bank just as they open. Then I'm in my car doing the commutin'.

The post it says don't go straight there, swing by the store you need hardware.

Copy a key and get another lock, thankfully today this is my last stop.

At the office the staff is working, the phones are ringing the papers churning.

The morning meeting arrives in prompt fashion. So does the phone guy and the electrician.

Talking shop can be lots of fun but makes time fly, is it really time for lunch?

Go get food, give the next guy a break. Did that guy on the phone just say my business would be on Good Morning America on July 4 at a little past eight?

Call in the orders, need the supplies. Don't hang around to get the replies.

Off to Costco to do some shopping. 500 bucks later I still ain't stopping.

Damn rain, damn rain. My supplies are getting wet, this is such a pain.

Thankfully the warehouse still has space, but not for long at this pace.

The office is closing, but I'm not done. Replace the phone message for the next bit of fun.

Paper jam, fix the printer. Treat your stuff a little kinder.

Commuting home a little late, it would be nice to have some radio I don't hate.

Works not done, the phone is ringing. At least I like the news it's bringing.

Tomorrow, we add people to the team. But tonight I snack on some Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream.