Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Yawn

K_:
Jones, you were yawning.
Me:
Yeah, I was in a meeting.
K_:
And I busted you yawning.
Me:
I yawn in meetings. It's what I do. Put me in a room with people in a circle talking and I will yawn. It could be the most exciting meeting in the world and I will yawn. I know it looks bad but I can't help it. I just yawn at meetings.
K_:
I think it means you need oxygen.
Me:
Would carrying an oxygen bottle into a meeting look better than yawning?