Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Excerpt from a private Email

... the very reason you do not get a lot of personal detail about me from my blog is because I very intentionally and carefully don't put it there. Part of that is my own reclusive nature manifesting through the web persona. Part of it is freedom of expression through anonymity. Part of it is that I never really intended my blog to be about me, but instead about the experiences of the common everyman in Montana. There are other facets to the pseudonym as well that I do not yet fully understand.