Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Overheard at halftime

Guy 1:
My god I can't believe they aren't dead yet.
Guy 2:
Do you think they are on colostomy bags yet?
Guy 1:
Probably not Mick but Keith is a contender.
Guy 2:
Keith has done enough heroin to disrupt the economies of small countries.
Guy 1:
Those guys are like over 60 and shit. I can't believe they are prancing around like that.
Guy 2:
How much did they pay the people in the crowd to be all screaming wild like that?
Me:
I hope I have teenage girls screaming and throwing panties at me when I'm 60. I think it's cool.

[both guys glare at me]

Guy 1:
Well they're done. Back to the cryotubes for them. Thaw them out for next years show.
Comments:
I didn't see the halftime show, thankfully; but a conversation similar to this took place in German at my German class last night. Just that we ended up talking about how elastic Mick is.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home