Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ultimate

I have a weird muscle ache on my lower right side.

My legs stiffen up when I sit still too long. I limp when I start walking.

My feet hurt.

I have strange red scrape marks along my right forearm

It hurts to move too fast.

My ankles are sore.

I feel generally beat up.

Yeah, I found a place to play Ultimate near home.

Can't wait to do it again next week.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Comments:
Sweet...that's how I met my boyfriend. They have a group that plays every tuesday and thursday plus sundays if they have enough here in town. I know all the ultimate "guys".
 
Thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home