Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On Halloween

On Halloween I had a huge box of candy leftover from my summer work, the big candy bars not the little bite sized ones. The only trick-or-treaters at my door were three older boys. I let them come back for seconds.

On Halloween I made my first car payment.

On Halloween I learned that when grownups trick-or-treat at the county health office you get condoms in the goody bag.

On Halloween I scored 'negative' on an HIV test.

On Halloween I saw four strap on sex toys, one guy in drag hitching up his pantyhose, twelve girls that would never dress like that at any other day of the year, one jazz techno band, one classic rock band, and angels and princesses were the most popular costume.

On Halloween I stayed out too late but I didn't drink too much.

There was more on Halloween but a gentleman doesn't tell.