Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Romance

With some awkwardness I slid across the small space separating us and draped my arm around her. She snuggled her face down into my chest and we sat quietly like that for a while.

"You really need a sofa." She said. "I don't want to give the wrong impression, but why don't you turn off the light and we should stretch out here more comfortably."

The deliciousness of a body in my arms again was soothing and energizing and captivating. Her face turned away from mine, her scented hair nestled against my nose. We spent another long while like this, drawing from each others warmth. When it's gone, it's the holding you miss most.

Comments:
Beautiful post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home