Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sent:

You're welcome.

I smile because we are once again writing thank you's for the simple pleasure of sharing time. We so often pass out thank you's in our lives, to the grocery checker and the librarian and the strangers that hold a door open. The phrase feels almost quaint when trying to sum up the heart felt thankfulness of having enjoyed the sublime company of an attractive girl.

So thank you as well. Thank you for joining me for dinner. Thank you for the opportunities at getting to know you. And lest I forget, I very much want to thank you for an Email you wrote in July, saying hello at a time when I was absorbed in my work and there was very much a danger of my allowing you to drift away without taking the time to know you better.

Jones