Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas to friends. Thanks for cheering me up and cheering me on.

Merry Christmas to family. More than anyone else you stick with me through thick and thin.

Merry Christmas Montana.

Merry Christmas business partners. Couldn't have done it without you.

Merry Christmas dear customers. Really couldn't have done it without you.

Merry Christmas my lovely ex. Miss you.

Merry Christmas landlords. Thanks for not raising the rent like I thought you would.

Merry Christmas noisy downstairs neighbors. I don't feel so bad about tromping around up here now.

Merry Christmas M_. You were a bigger part of my year than you may realize.

Merry Christmas previous address. Looking forward to coming back to visit.

Merry Christmas Glacier National Park.

Merry Christmas Glacier National Park Employees. I appreciate the hard work.

Merry Christmas Major M_. And your beautiful family. Now that you have fought a war I hope you can live a life of peace.

Merry Christmas to you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you. You were also a bigger part of my year than you may realize.

Merry Christmas blogosphere.

Merry Christmas internet.

Merry Christmas America. You can be a pretty fucked up country sometimes but I still love you and would rather live here than anywhere else.

Comments:
A very Merry Christmas to you!
 
And a Merry Catzmas, too!
 
I'm lame, but merry belated Christmas! :D
 
Don't take me off the list just yet. I may be back sooner than you think.
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Montana Jones!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home