Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Confess...

Tagged by wulfgar

Apparently the game is to 'fess up to stuff not normally spoken of.

< Insert groans of how I don't normally do blog memes and this is so beneath me but here goes anyway because I secretly like it that someone thought to tag me.>

I confess... I pee in the shower. I believe that everyone else does too.

I confess... I have at times eaten condiment sandwiches. You know, where you take two slices of bread and whatever ketchup, mustard, sweet and sour sauce or other miscellaneous weirdness from the condiment rack of the fridge and well, okay, yeah, sometimes they turn out nasty.

I confess... speaking of food confessions, I really like hot dogs. You know, those meat tubes made from the nasty leftover meat parts. Love 'em. They are bad for me with lots of fat and cholesterol and I fear the social stigma of a grown man getting busted with a half a package of fatty kids food made from leftover meat parts in the fridge so I only allow myself to have them on special occasions.

I confess... I know the right thing to do is to recycle my aluminum, it saves the planet. But I am too lazy and I throw my pop cans in the trash. (And if you ever tell my hippy friends I will deny it!)

I confess... If I should ever run for public office (heh) I will include in my campaign talking points "Hell yeah I've smoked pot. I've done other drugs too. Want to make something of it?" Saves the trouble of answering the critics after they dig up dirt on your past and it's a lot better than some other crimes like accepting bribes or perjury.

I confess... One of the reasons I started skydiving was to impress girls and get them to sleep with me. In my eleven year skydiving career it has never worked. In fact I have never met any jumper anywhere who could impress a chick with skydiving prowess.

Okay, that's enough. This soul searching is hard work. I want to pass this on to Annie and my friend Corianin. Tag, your it!