Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ink on dead trees

L_:
The chamber of commerce holds these semi-annual business symposiums, teach you all about the I-9's, W-4's, W-2's, State and Federal Taxes, all that alphabet soup.
Me:
Yeah, you told me about that. I found the chamber website not long ago but they didn't mention their classes.
L_:
Well they advertise it in the paper.
Me:
I don't get a paper. It still amazes me how much Montana uses old school ink smeared on dead trees to get stuff done. It's no wonder the rest of the country thinks Montana is a backwater.