Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I can't believe

M_:
So how was your birthday? Did you have a good time meeting the girl?
Me:
It was good. I did. I enjoy getting to know new people.
M_:
I can't believe you came all the way to Missoula and didn't stop and see me.
Me:
Well, I'm sorry, I was on a date.
M_:
You could drop by after. You weren't even going to tell me you were in town were you.
Me:
Well, I'm sorry. It just felt awkward to me. I didn't want to create any tension.
M_:
Okay, well, next time I'm in your town I'm not going to stop and see you either.
Me:
That's fair. But only if you are on a date. I mean, how would you feel if you were out with someone, would you really want to stop and say hi to your ex?
M_:
I don't know. It's just, we're friends now right? You shouldn't just blow off your friends.
Me:
Well, I'm sorry. I'm still planning on coming to help you move. I'm still around for you.
M_:
Good. I don't want a girl to make things weird between us.
Me:
I'm sorry again. You are making me feel bad now.
M_:
Don't feel bad. I just want to clear the air between us.