Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Friends

Me:
I think that's a difference between you and me. I don't need to stay constantly in touch with my friends. If there is nothing going on, there is no reason to call. I only talk with my friends back at previous address once in a while. I have had friends that I have gone years without talking to and then been able to pick up our friendship where we left off.
She:
That's strange to me. If I go more that a week without hearing from B_ I start worrying that he's dead.

...

Me:
You know what's interesting to me, if I can go on a tangent here, is how long it has taken us to find things in common. I mean we have had some common interests all along, but it has only been recently that we have been finding ways to do things together comfortably.
She:
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like early on we were on our best behavior and afraid to offend each other.

Labels: ,