Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Decision

Me:
Hey dad, I've made my decision.
Dad:
Good. What did you decide?
Me:
I'm not going to do it, I am backing out of the deal. I haven't found financing I am comfortable with.
Dad:
Well, good. I'm sure you will feel better now that you have a decision.
Me:
Yeah, I think so too.
Dad:
No matter which decision you made you would have felt better for it.
Me:
Yeah, probably true. I pushed some numbers around for a while and really didn't like what I saw. Then I flipped a coin. I had to flip it six times.

Labels: , , , , ,