Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Someone I should meet

Mom:
So who is the young lady I keep hearing about. The one you have been seen with now and again?
Me:
That must be Z_ from Helena.
Mom:
Is this someone I should meet?
Me:
I dunno. I really don't see it becoming long term serious or anything, but she is a cool friend. About once a month or so we will take turns making the drive and visiting.
Mom:
Well that's nice. I guess Helena isn't too bad of a drive.
Me:
No, not too bad. But I keep thinking it would be nice if I could make friends in the same city I live in.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
Good share
 
Post a Comment

<< Home