Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

From my outbox

Interestingly enough, the mortgage guy I used to double check the bank called me back after hearing my news. He started singing the praises of interest only loans and other novel ways to make the rates affordable for me. Made me clutch my wallet in fear. I might 'accidentally' loose his business card.

Yes, this has been a learning experience. One of the things learned is how professionals (bankers, brokers, et al.) that you hire to watch your interests really just watch their own.

MJ

Labels: , , , , , , , ,