Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Disparate things that I am not creative enough to make complete blog posts from

  • The most exciting page to tear off the calendar is May. It is an odd sense of excitement and dread to suddenly see a new month with my last days of spring leisure and first days of summer labor reflected on the same page.

  • I can spend all weekend psyching myself up to have a positive attitude and treat my customers super nice on the phone, but as soon as I get three phone calls in a row asking what "No Vacancy" means I turn into a grumpy little cuss.

  • The best ways to make the phone ring are to take a bite out of your sandwich or go pee.

  • I've been doing my warm ups and stretching exercises and jogging regularly but ten minutes of sprinting in ultimate frisbee and I start pulling muscles like crazy.

  • I have fallen off the wagon and started consuming caffeine again.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,