Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What is this thing?

Weasel?

Pine Martin?

Fisher?

Mink?

This little guy climbed a tree when he saw me coming and then sat up there and barked at me. I have never seen one before. Any idea what it is?

Labels: , , , ,

Comments:
My money is on pine marten.
 
Great pics. Not that I'm any help in telling exactly what it is.
 
Did a neighborhood cat mate with a squirrel? scariness!
 
Again, just guessing, I seem to recall some vague memory as a child of seeing one and being told it was a pine martin but that was a long long time ago.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home