Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Sex sells

Me:
I think my blog has been kinda lame for the past year or so. It needs some new spice.
She:
Not much to write about? You need a good girlfriend to spice things up, then you would have plenty of drama to blog about.
Me:
The good ones are hard to come by. And I don't like drama.
She:
You're blogging about broken ovens? I agree, your blog needs spice. Hon, I love ya... but you need more spice.
Me:
So what do you suggest?
She:
Sex sells.
Me:
Okay, so I need to have more sex. Story of my life.
She:
lmao, Story of everyone's lives... Just saying we all (secretly) love hearing about it.

Labels: , , , ,