Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Don't work too hard

She:
Try not to work so hard.
Me:
This is summer. You know this is when I work hard.
She:
Yeah, but you should take a day off now and again. Try not to overdo it.
Me:
I do that in the winter. Now is my time for bustin' ass.
She:
I know.
Me:
You know, it looks hard, and sometimes it is. But I really do have the greatest job ever. I love my job. This is something I can get engrossed in and be passionate about.
She:
That's true, but I think the people that care about you worry about you pushing too hard or getting burned out.
Me:
If the season were any longer than it is that would definitely be a concern. I may even change my tune in another month or so when I start getting tired, but for now I am having a great summer. I'm as excited and happy to be doing this as I have ever been.
She:
Cool. I think you are even more positive than you were last year.

Labels: , , , , , ,