Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Birthday greeting

She:
Thanks for the message but my birthday was yesterday.
Me:
Your birthday is on the 30th.
She:
Yeah. That was yesterday.
Me:
But today is... Dammit, dammit, dammit.
She:
You are so funny. Last year you called a day early.
Me:
So on average I am doing pretty good.
She:
Yeah, you have a good average. And thanks for the message. I appreciate it.
Me:
No problem. Did you have a good birthday?
She:
Yeah, I had a little party earlier while F_ and F_ were still here. It was cool. The boy I have a crush on was here and now Y_ is here and we are consuming leftover party food and drink.
Me:
Awwww, very cool. I'm sorry I forgot your birthday again.
She:
Pop quiz, what is my middle name?
Me:
Ummmm. I don't know. You never told me your middle name.
She:
Yes I have. I've told you lots of times.
Me:
No you haven't. I'm convinced you have never told me.
She:
Awww, you suck.
Me:
It's a trick question. You don't have a middle name.
She:
I have a middle name and I have told you.
Me:
Well, what is it?
She:
It's X_.
Me:
See, you never told me. I would have remembered X_.
She:
You're loosing it buddy.
Me:
Yeah, probably.

Labels: , , , , ,