Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grab bag

She:
Are you wearing shorts already?
Me:
I've been wearing shorts all winter.
She:
I believe that.

She:
And how are you doing today?
Me:
I'm still kicking and screaming.
She:
That's horrible.
Me:
No, it's a good thing. It means the man hasn't beaten me down yet.

Me:
Definitive proof that I'm not young anymore.
She:
What's that?
Me:
I just tried to send a text message but couldn't.
She:
You couldn't send a text message?
Me:
Yeah, I accidentally sent it to myself. And typing on those phone pads, screw that.
She:
Kids these days love their text messages.
Me:
Yup. I just proved that I'm no kid.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,