Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Sick

He:
You sound stuffy Jones, do you have allergies?
Me:
Not really, I just have this sore throat thing.
She:
You sound terrible, are you sick?
Me:
No, just a frog in my throat.
She:
That's no frog, that's a buffalo.
Him:
Are you alright Jones? You don't sound so good.
Me:
I just had a sore throat, I'm getting over it.
Her:
That cough sounds terrible. Are you sure you are okay?
Me:
Yeah, I had a throat thing that has gone down to my chest. I'm okay.
Guy:
Are you sure you should be here? You sound bad.
Me:
Yeah, I'm fine. Gimmie that tissue.
Girl:
Are you sick Jones?
Me:
Okay, I'm sick. Alright? I have a cold. Are you happy? It's not all that bad, it hasn't slowed me down. Can't I be in denial about anything around here?
They:
Here, have some tea with lemon. Take this vitamin C. Are you taking Echinacea? Summer colds suck. You should get some sleep. Would you like a bowl of soup? Don't breath on me. Do you think it's this heat? Drink some orange juice. Have you taken your vitamin C?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,