Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

An asset to the organization

Office Girl:
Jones, you have a phone call.
Me:
Thanks, do you know who it is?
OG:
Nope.
Me:
Hello, this is Jones… Uh, huh… Yes… Well that's good news… Really? That's wonderful… Thank you very much. I'm glad you had a good time… Thank you, I appreciate that… You too, thanks again.
OG:
What was that?
Me:
I am an asset to the organization.
OG:
Really?
Me:
Yup. According to Mr. R_. He stayed with us a few weeks ago and I guess I made the reservation a while back. Anyway, he called to say that he had a great time, thought the staff was top notch, appreciated that I answered his questions and steered him in the right direction. He thinks I am an asset to the organization.
OG:
I guess that settles it.
Me:
I'm gonna go put a gold star on the fridge.

Labels: , , ,