Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Montana has a charm

She:
You know, I have always been fascinated with Montana. I have always loved saying the word Montana, even before I knew anything about it. And back in school when we had to do reports on the states I always picked Montana to do my report on. But I never went out there until after my sister moved there.
He:
The only thing about Montana, unlike here, is well, here everything you could want culturally is within an hour away. Doesn't work that way out there.
Me:
You know, I agree with you. That would be my only complaint with Montana. Culture and variety are harder to come by.
Dad:
I don't know about that. Everything I need is just down the road in Missoula. Less than an hour away.
Me:
Sure, but can you go see a broadway show on any given weekend?
Dad:
Well, no. You have me there.
Me:
But Montana does have a charm.
She:
Oh so true. Montana most definatly has a charm. I always want to keep going back there.

Labels: , , , ,