Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

2005's best photos

In 2005 I took almost 1000 photographs. Mostly of stuff that I need to repair. I have taken the time to browse through all of last years photos and I have decided I took two good ones. Here they are.

Comments:
*jealous*
 
Jones, I hope you got the new link.
 
Very nice pics. I wish I were a photographer...
Oh, and You Have Been Memed!

http://chadhasablognow.blogspot.com/2006/01/my-three-amigos.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home