Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Drinking with wingmen

Me:
(looking at girls at the next table.) Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round.
K_:
Yeah, I got one of those at home.
Me:
I'll bet anything that I will be flirting with a fat chick before the night is over.
K2:
I'll pass.
Me:
Big girls need lovin' too.
K2:
They don't need it from me.
K_:
I miss having you around dude.

later...

Me:
Do you like Jagermeister?
K_:
Well, when I'm not driving I like Jager a lot. When I'm driving I just like it.
Me:
Great. Lets get shots.

later...

K_:
Check that girl flirting with K2.
Me:
Isn't that her boyfriend over there?
K_:
Yeah, that's what makes it funny. I think K2 needs a chance at her, I'm gonna go run interference. (Walks off to chat up the boyfriend.)
Me:
You are a true friend and a beautiful human being.