Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And when I die...

Dad:
I want to have at least one unfinished project when I die.
Me:
Don't most people want to have their affairs wrapped up?
Dad:
Yeah, but I have seen lot's of old people sitting around with nothing to do. Looks boring to me.
Me:
I can see the merit of that.
Dad:
So expect to inherit a project from me.
Me:
Sure, go for it. Heck, I can just cart it off to the dump and you will never know.
Dad:
It might be something you will want to finish.
Me:
Well, if you want a legacy you better leave me a cool project then.
Dad:
I'm working on it.