Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

No

Will you activate this mobile phone that works at my remote location?

Can I get these inaccuracies off my credit report?

Can I get a replacement part for my paper shredder?

Will my credit score allow me to get a mortgage on this property?

Do you know how to fix the paper folding machine?

Will my income allow me to get a mortgage on this property?

Do you carry this special sized battery?

Can my business income help me get a mortgage on this property?

This paperwork does not help either of us, can I skip it?

Does my business have enough collateral to get a loan to buy this property?

May I lease that same office space we used last year?

You are pretty expensive, are there better prices on laundry service?

Does constantly hearing the word "no" ever get any easier?

Comments:
"Does constantly hearing the word "no" ever get any easier?"

No.

Sounds like you're begining to understand the world of the self-employed. Join the club.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home