Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blogrolling

That fine list of blogs over on the side there has been in need of an update for a while. Finally getting around to it.

While revising my blogroll I had planned on categorizing it into the blogs I read daily and the ones I only hit up only once in a while. Create a sort of A list and B list for the Montana Jones blogroll. After thinking it over I decided that was a stupid idea. Instead I am going to lump everything together in one list. I know the ones I want to read today and the ones I don't. You probably do too.

I had to drop Hollywood & Montana off the list. Annie is done blogging. She has thrown in the towel. Sad, but life happens. As I like to say, change is good.

Here is a quick roundup of the new blogs on my list.

4&20 blackbirds When I first saw the name I thought it was a drug reference and I got confused why many prominent Montana bloggers would want to link here. Turns out it is a very thought provoking new Montana politics and issues blog. Well written.

City Lights When I caught myself constantly digging into my bookmarks to find Ed's timely and well written blog I figured I would just make life easier for myself and stick him on the list.

Dave Budge I am pleasantly surprised when I encounter thoughtful people. I don't always agree but Dave does a good job speaking his piece.

F-words A new find for me. A well written lady from Idaho. I think I shall pay attention, see what she has to say.

Give a Moose a Muffin... Sometimes it is nice to look in on the lives of other friendly people.

The Monkey Cage I don't think I could put up with a screeching, poo flinging monkey every day. But some days you need an extra giggle.

Patia Stephens This is one of those blogs that is just comfortable to drop in on once in a while. A plain, calm voice that won't scandalize, sensationalize, pander or exaggerate. She keeps a pretty good blogroll too.

Views from the back row Founder of the famous (infamous?) Half Nekkid Thursday. Many a fine Friday morning can be wasted surfing his blogroll.

Comments:
Awwwww, how sweet! That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a while.

Funny, I'm about to completely overhaul my blogroll, too. I'm just not quite sure how ....
 
well shit...that's what I get for not stopping by in a while...missing my own blog on your site. Thank you :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home