Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Their loss

BP:
I'm not going to use that Missoula company anymore.
Me:
The one that screwed up last year?
BP:
Yeah. They never shipped the right orders at all last year. And they didn't cash one of our checks.
Me:
Really?
BP:
Having seen the place I can believe it. They have no clue what is going or coming, incredibly disorganized. I have a check out to them for $350 that hasn't cleared the bank.
Me:
Their loss.
BP:
Oh totally. And now I know I can't rely on them for supply. I might make one stop there in the spring and pick up a bunch of products off the shelf but I will never try to get a delivery from them again. I can get products somewhere else.

Labels: , ,