Montana Jones

Montana n: A state of the northwest United States bordering on Canada. Admitted as the 41st state in 1889. The fourth largest state in the union, it includes vast prairies and numerous majestic mountain ranges.
Syn: Treasure State, Big Sky Country, Last Best Place.

Jones n: slang. An addiction or very deep craving.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

An engagement

Friend:
I don't know, I don't think I will ever get married. How about this? If we are both still single in twenty years, lets just you and I hang out together.
Me:
That's a deal. Let's see, twenty years, we will be about sixty. I'll look you up when I hit sixty and take you up on it.
Other friend:
I think I need to rush home and tell my wife that I just witnessed your engagement.
Me:
Ummmm,
Friend:
Uh, no. I just said hang out. No marriage, we are just going to hang out together.

Labels: , , ,